Sunday, March 14, 2010

Doctor Who is the Reason I'm a Dork

So Florence + the Machine has a song called the Drumming Song that goes like this:

"There's a drumming noise inside my head whenever you're around. It's funny you can't hear it, it makes such an almighty sound."

For the past several weeks I've thought it was a song about the Master from Doctor Who and the drums (here come the drums here come the drums!) he hears in his head. J helpfully pointed out that it was probably referring to her own pulse in her head, not an episode or 5 of Doctor Who. Whoops, guess I just really love that show.

1 comment:

RitaManeata said...

This has nothing to do with your blog post, but I read the comment you made on Hyperbole and a Half, the one that Allie gave a shout-out to: "I find it disturbing that Gerber makes baby food and really badass knives and hatchets. I mean really, baby food and knives? I was wondering if you also found this to be disturbing."

And I wanted to let you know that Gerber ALSO makes toilets!